Level 4BTreating Comprehensive Cases With a Digital Workflow | 20 CE CreditsPrerequisites: Level 4A Mastering Multiple Anterior and Posterior Restorations With CEREC. Level 2 CEREC Mastery - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice. Spear’s Facially Generated Treatment Planning workshop completion encouraged. | Where Do I Start?
CEREC goes beyond just single-tooth dentistry. This workshop will explore techniques for comprehensive cases and teach users to perform virtual wax ups, utilize the virtual articulator and incorporate cone beam scans to evaluate the patient’s dentition and occlusion.
All cerecdoctors.com hands-on workshops are conducted on Omnicams utilizing the latest CEREC software. Before attending the workshop, review the latest videos on abutments. There will be other videos that are recommended after the workshop.
Participants Will Learn:
How to perform the new patient exam in the digital age
The difference between the CEREC Software design techniques as it relates to comprehensive dentistry
The appropriate way to stage cases to help with financial need patients
The proper way to program and utilize the virtual articulator in the CEREC software
How to use the SICAT Function software suite
Efficient placement and use of the SICAT JMT device
Virtual wax ups and mock ups
Cementation techniques for large comprehensive cases
Material selection for comprehensive cases
Utilizing photography for patient education and communication
Understand how 3D printing plays a role in the digital workflow
Explore the currently available printers as well as their current indications
- $5,495 Doctors
Available at the Spear Campus (Scottsdale, AZ) location
- 20 CE Credits
- Sameer Puri, D.D.S.
- Mike Skramstad, D.D.S.
- Ross Enfinger, D.M.D.
- Mark Fleming, D.D.S.
7201 E Princess Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Map & Directions
Dentsply Sirona Academy - Charlotte
13320 Ballantyne Corporate Place
Charlotte, NC 28277
Map & Directions
To register, please fill out the online form, or give us a call...
- Level 2: CEREC Mastery - Rapid Integration Into Your Practice
- CEREC Mastery For Dental Assistants
- Level 3: Provisionalizing and Restoring Implants With CEREC
- Level 4A: Mastering Multiple Anterior and Esthetic Cases With CEREC
- Level 4B: Treating Comprehensive Cases With a Digital Workflow
- Level 5: Advanced CEREC Software Mastery – Foundation For Integration Into your Practice
- Level 6A: CEREC and Cone Beam Integration in Surgical Implant Dentistry
- Level 6B: Digital Esthetic Dental Implant Therapy and Advanced Grafting
- Level 6C: Digital Full Arch Dental Implant Therapy